Amtrak as an agent to a death penalty

NE933

Warning and disclaimer: the extremeness of the title of this thread and accounts are shocking inspired fantasies of vengeance against a Brooklyn man who murdered an innocent, defenseless boy this past week. This 9 year old child was dismembered, dumped in various garbage bins and trash bags.

My heart and prayers go to this family that they may find support and resolve in what will be a lifelong process. I pray and hope Leiby went quickly and any pain was fast, and that his spirit will not only rest but also be a guardian angel to the other millions of children in our sometimes terrible world who can be in harms way in seconds. Parents, godparents, and others who watch parttime-- we have a solumn job: kids are naturally curious and gentle discoverers. Just make sure they don't discover what Leiby did this past Monday or so.

Now, onto my idea. I vote for using death penalty in extremes of depravity such as this, whether the person was mentally ill or not. I have three decades of seeing a shrink and proclaim that being ill mentally or in other ways is not justification for butchering a child. Would Joe Boardman accept the use of one of his trainsets to occassionaly dispense justice by running over the guilty one tied to a track? Then pay Amtrak something in the five or six figure range for compensation.

Of course, mob justice. But historically they've spread out into other parts of the cities in riot formation, putting others in harm's way. Why not put the mob on the train, and go 'choo-choo'.

I am sorry for obviouslly shocking everyone, but when I heard of this at work first thing it was a tailspin for us all. Like another event which we will endure the 10th anniversary two months from now, we are not used to hearing of such calculated inhumanity and when we do, we rightfully need to research into why and how this could happen.

Warning and disclaimer: the extremeness of the title of this thread and accounts are shocking inspired fantasies of vengeance against a Brooklyn man who murdered an innocent, defenseless boy this past week. This 9 year old child was dismembered, dumped in various garbage bins and trash bags.

My heart and prayers go to this family that they may find support and resolve in what will be a lifelong process. I pray and hope Leiby went quickly and any pain was fast, and that his spirit will not only rest but also be a guardian angel to the other millions of children in our sometimes terrible world who can be in harms way in seconds. Parents, godparents, and others who watch parttime-- we have a solumn job: kids are naturally curious and gentle discoverers. Just make sure they don't discover what Leiby did this past Monday or so.

Now, onto my idea. I vote for using death penalty in extremes of depravity such as this, whether the person was mentally ill or not. I have three decades of seeing a shrink and proclaim that being ill mentally or in other ways is not justification for butchering a child. Would Joe Boardman accept the use of one of his trainsets to occassionaly dispense justice by running over the guilty one tied to a track? Then pay Amtrak something in the five or six figure range for compensation.

dude you need to stop listening to this too much man

this was ur inspiration song right???

You are sick..!!

Kill someone because they killed someone?? YOU ARE A MURDERER!

No Noooo Nooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!

Worst, you want the gov't to kill people using trains?!

Transportation is to MOVE people, not to KILL people..

Death penalty can kiss my a$$.. Send the person to jail for life instead of murdering..

Christian? Murdering is a sin!

Yeah its sad and really bad to see someone got killed but we don't need to kill someone just for that...! Again, send them to JAIL!

Your crazy BTW!!

Archived