Interesting Express Bus Question

The I Man

Those snobs obviously CAN'T COUNT AND FAILED MATH BADLY. You have to be retarted to use it those snobs are beyond DUMB!!!! YOU CAN'T COUNT!!!!!!! bee-line grow some BALLZ OBLITERATE THE 4C NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this so complicated for people to understand... PEOPLE ARE WILLING to spend the extra money to AVOID having to make annoying transfers and instead, have a ONE SEAT RIDE to their destination.

If the MTA were to charge the actual riders per cost amount, it could be as high as that for some routes... Like you said:

PEOPLE ARE WILLING to spend the extra money to AVOID having to make annoying transfers and instead, have a ONE SEAT RIDE to their destination.

And a taxi does exactly that.

If the MTA were to charge the actual riders per cost amount, it could be as high as that for some routes... Like you said:

And a taxi does exactly that.

By extra money I was referring a previous post which stated that the bus costs $376.20 per month while the train costs $333 a month.

:tdown:

Why is this so complicated for people to understand... PEOPLE ARE WILLING to spend the extra money to AVOID having to make annoying transfers and instead, have a ONE SEAT RIDE to their destination.

ONE PROBLEM GENIUS that so called ONE SEAT RIDE IS STILL SLOWER THAN THE METRO-NORTH WITH TRANSFERS next!!!!! this argument again FAILS you still can't justify the 4C's existance!!!!!!! KILL 4C NOW BEELINE!!!!!!!

That one seat ride is BULLSHIT if it's always on the parking lot they call major deegan my nick name for I-87 MAJOR FAILURE HIGHWAY.

Ur defense of the 4C is too easy to shoot down. The transfers are mostly not nessesary as 4c duplicates metro-north. And when the transfers are needed IT'S STILL FASTER BUDDY!!!!! BL buses are timed with the trains thus killing ur argument again you have to have UTTERLY FAILED MATH CLASS BADLY TO even consider the 4c as a feasable option. Face it the line BLOWS

Archived