I will be in Washington D.C. for a few days!

R68 Subway Car

The trip was awesome. Everything was great. I saw the White House, the Pentagon, the Capitol Building, the Washington Monument the Lincoln and FDR Memorials, the World War II, Korean and Vietnam War Memorials and the Washington Metro. I also ate some great Chinese food at a local restaurant. The city was incredible and extremely clean. I would love to go back.

Nice pics Andrew! FYI I was in DC myself yesterday (8/13/11)for 'day trip' as i took a very quick ride on Boltbus. Paid only $12 1-way (brought it a week in advance)for trip back to NYC where I transfered to/from Metro North. The Morning trip was a zoo and had to wait for a 2nd bus.

Did not have time to take pics. Did go to 1)Washington Mall 2)Petgaon City Mall 3)Tysons Corner Mall in Va. 4)Captial Hill(U.S. Captial)5)Martin Luther King, Jr. Library.

Rode the DC Metro such as the Orange Line to/from West Falls Station, Yellow to Petatgon City Mall Red line between Shady Grove and Union Station and Blue to Alexndaria.

Only downer on a nice trip was the rain/thunderstorms between 3-6pm.:confused::P

Archived