Amanda Knox Acquitted

Tokkemon

I didn't follow this case in its entirety since I've found that following these kinds of cases may compromise my emotions. However, I do want to say this: If you behave badly, your behavior could come back to bite you. Don't get me wrong: I believe Knox was "hanged" by the media and probably innocent of the most serious charges, but my point is that her behavior/lifestyle at the time of the murder made her an easy target for the prosecutors. I believe that if she had had a better lifestyle (one that didn't involve significant amounts of partying, sex, drugs, etc.), she would probably never have been aggressively targeted by the prosecution to begin with.

Although I'm glad that justice was served, I think one major lesson one can learn from this saga is that you should always try to behave your best at all times, so that your opponents can't find something in your behavior to exploit you.

thats why she should get the hell out of there and back to america as soon as possible

Well, she's back in this country as of last night. Although the prosecution has appealed the acquittal, it is unlikely that they can force her back to Italy even if their appeal is successful. However, it appears that Knox herself does have a desire to return to Italy someday, although I would avoid doing so in the foreseeable future if I were in her shoes.

Well, she's back in this country as of last night. Although the prosecution has appealed the acquittal, it is unlikely that they can force her back to Italy even if their appeal is successful. However, it appears that Knox herself does have a desire to return to Italy someday, although I would avoid doing so in the foreseeable future if I were in her shoes.

if I was locked up for 3 years in a foreign country wrongfully and was lucky to get a proper appeal and released, the last place in the world I would go is back to that country.

I understand Italy has lots of touristy things to see but there's plenty of other places in the world with other great things to see as well.

Archived