Turnstile Jumper at Spring Street (C)(E)

MattTrain

It doesn't matter what you think, you're committing a CRIME by jumping that turnstile. You're stealing a service. There's no excuse for committing that crime, even if you're trying to "disrespect the (MTA)".

Well that's nice. Thanks for preaching to the choir. Yet another person that doesn't know sarcasm. :o I think it's hilarious that I've posted numerous comments about how farebeating is wrong and a theft of services and now suddenly I've done a 360 overnight on the topic. Really? LOL You guys clearly read what you want to. I give up.

Well that's nice. Thanks for preaching to the choir. Yet another person that doesn't know sarcasm. :o I think it's hilarious that I've posted numerous comments about how farebeating is wrong and a theft of services and now suddenly I've done a 360 overnight on the topic. Really? LOL You guys clearly read what you want to. I give up.

That didn't sound like sarcasm to me. Now I see why they call you via JABRONI.

That didn't sound like sarcasm to me. Now I see why they call you via JABRONI.

Get a clue already. I've posted numerous posts on being against farebeating and now suddenly I had a change of heart overnight? And I have a new name for you too "Scemo 4 Life". :o So now we're even.

Get a clue already. I've posted numerous posts on being against farebeating and now suddenly I had a change of heart overnight? And I have a new name for you too "Scemo 4 Life". :o So now we're even.

Wow, amazing comeback. Look, try to sound more sarcastic next time you post something like that.

Archived