Turnstile Jumper at Spring Street (C)(E)

MattTrain

The poor old man can't even sign up for a Senior Citizen Reduced-Fare Metrocard, he can't even "jump" or "hop" the turnstyle. He's putting a leg over, 1 second break and then taking the other leg over the turnstyle. He better sign up quick fast for that Reduced Fare Metrocard before he fractures his hip and ends up with a Disabled Metrocard. LOL

The poor old man can't even sign up for a Senior Citizen Reduced-Fare Metrocard, he can't even "jump" or "hop" the turnstyle. He's putting a leg over, 1 second break and then taking the other leg over the turnstyle. He better sign up quick fast for that Reduced Fare Metrocard before he fractures his hip and ends up with a Disabled Metrocard. LOL

If you go to her youtube page, she has more videos of turnstile jumpers in other stations she works/worked throughout the system. You see all sorts of ways they beat the fare.

As for this guy on the (C)(E) Spring Street, yeah that really caught my attention.:eek:

If you go to her youtube page, she has more videos of turnstile jumpers in other stations she works/worked throughout the system. You see all sorts of ways they beat the fare.

As for this guy on the (C)(E) Spring Street, yeah that really caught my attention.:eek:

I would have laughed if that Jackass tripped.

And get arrested on the spot.

lmfaoo too old to be actually hopping the turnstiles huh

In his 50s, right? And we thought the fare beaters were all young.

Oh I don't think he'll be getting any of those MetroCards anytime soon. If he gets hurt, he'll be paying hefty fines besides health bills for his injuries from doing this.

Or even better, land on the turnstile on his crotch...

Ouch!

I would have laughed if that Jackass tripped.

And get arrested on the spot.

lmfaoo too old to be actually hopping the turnstiles huh

In his 50s, right? And we thought the fare beaters were all young.

Oh I don't think he'll be getting any of those MetroCards anytime soon. If he gets hurt, he'll be paying hefty fines besides health bills for his injuries from doing this.

Or even better, land on the turnstile on his crotch...

Ouch!

Knowing the way our joke society works, if that happened he'd probably hire some DB lawyer and sue the city AND the mta for "unsafe turnstile design", "slippery floors", and "negligence"...and win.

Knowing the way our joke society works, if that happened he'd probably hire some DB lawyer and sue the city AND the mta for "unsafe turnstile design", "slippery floors", and "negligence"...and win.

SMH...reminds me of this story about a burglar who attempted to break into soneone's house and slipped on a toy truck (?) and sued on charges that the house was unsafe to do his job of burglary. I can't remember the outcome of the story but if it turned out the burglar won the case then society has really lost its backbone. :tdown:

SMH...reminds me of this story about a burglar who attempted to break into soneone's house and slipped on a toy truck (?) and sued on charges that the house was unsafe to do his job of burglary. I can't remember the outcome of the story but if it turned out the burglar won the case then society has really lost its backbone. :tdown:

Archived