How to transfer from B division to Sirr as train operator

bigal923

Hi everyone. I am currently working on B division as train operator, just want to know how can I transfer or apply the same title in Staten Island Railroad? Please help.........

There arent any Train Operators in the S.I.R.R, they are engineers different Rules. Try Human Resources or the MTA Website.

I heard usually another MTA entity will automatically reject your application if your employed by another, is this true?. Because I know many people who try to break into LIRR & MNRR from NYCTA and never get in w/o having a hook up. And also why give up your civil service status from NYCT for SIRR?.

I heard usually another MTA entity will automatically reject your application if your employed by another, is this true?. Because I know many people who try to break into LIRR & MNRR from NYCTA and never get in w/o having a hook up. And also why give up your civil service status from NYCT for SIRR?.

Thats not true, I know a M/M who went from SIR to NYCTA and a few who have gone to the LIRR. While SIR is a shuttle (you can't call that a real system), the pay is higher and I can see someone wanting to got to the LIRR as they are the highest paid commuter line in the country. Now PATH will reject you if you worked for NYCT, too many people from the TA went there only to cause problems.

Archived