New Bus numbering sequence

East New York

I guess they got to change the numbers on the already here 4330.....

But man, this whole thing is a mess now. MTA's logic is somewhere else sometimes. I can understand 3800, but they shouldn't have. I forgot the numbers that could fit all the buses, its somewhere. but Trevor Logan did a good breakdown on Buschat about whats available and what should be renumbered.

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=101608

I guess they got to change the numbers on the already here 4330.....

But man, this whole thing is a mess now. MTA's logic is somewhere else sometimes. I can understand 3800, but they shouldn't have. I forgot the numbers that could fit all the buses, its somewhere. but Trevor Logan did a good breakdown on Buschat about whats available and what should be renumbered.

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=101608

Well...... As you can see thats my most least (is that a double negative? lol) descriptive post in months because i'm just totally lost. But if you think about it, throughout history MTA has merged and renumbered 10,000 buses. Trevors post makes more than perfect sence, but this is one area of MTA that I will never understand.

Well...... As you can see thats my most least (is that a double negative? lol) descriptive post in months because i'm just totally lost. But if you think about it, throughout history MTA has merged and renumbered 10,000 buses. Trevors post makes more than perfect sence, but this is one area of MTA that I will never understand.

Your not the only one....

When has anything ever made sense with the MTA!

IMO, 7423-7428 should be renumbered to 3475-3480 and 5894-5897 should be renumbered to 3481-3484.

What I don't understand is why didn't the NG order start at 3784 instead of 3800?

I agree. The artics are going to run into those numbers.

Archived