Those that had problems paying for 2301

BZGuy

What was the problem? I paid for mine online. What else have you heard? ui sent you a private message as well.

Some people (I'm one of them!:P) that had problems paying online. Email's went out on the 18th.

Here's the gist of the e-mail.

Dear Exam Applicant, We have received your online application for Bus Operator MTA, Exam No. 2301, but still do not have a record of your application fee payment. To complete the application process, you must submit a $61 money order to the address shown below no later than 10 days from the date of this email. Please write your name, address, SSN, exam title and exam number on the bottom of the money order. Cash and personal checks will not be accepted. Please indicate you are submitting payment for an online application. In addition, if this exam required that you submit an Education and Experience Test Paper (EETP) and you have not yet done that, please complete and submit an EETP along with your money order. You may obtain an EETP form online at mta.info | MTA New York City Transit. Your application will be processed upon receipt of the application fee and any required forms. Please send your money order and/or EETP to : MTA New York City Transit c/o Bus Operator MTA - Exam No. 2301 180 Livingston Street, Room 4070 Brooklyn, NY 11201 If you fail to submit the required application documents along with the application fees, your application will be marked incomplete and you will not be able to participate in the examination process. Please disregard this email if you have already mailed us a money order, a fee waiver request or any other required forms. If you have any questions, please call (347) 643-7221 or (347) 643-7222. Thank you, Examination Administration

Archived