C40LF's on the Bx35

Kingsbridge Bus

Damn these are some good pictures! How many C40's are at West Farms right now?

Thanks,

So far, I've only seen 6 of them (266-267,272,274,289,291) but I'm pretty sure there are a few more out there.

Nice C40 bus shot! These buses look like they're coming in fast.

Thanks and they are coming in fast

Also got caught off guard by 4876 and 4892 on the Cross Bx which caused me to miss photographing the C40LF so I waited in the cold weather for 266 and 272 to go to Southern Blvd and return back on the Bx35, Didn't see any on the Bx11 or Bx36.

Thanks and they are coming in fast

Also got caught off guard by 4876 and 4892 on the Cross Bx which caused me to miss photographing the C40LF so I waited in the cold weather for 266 and 272 to go to Southern Blvd and return back on the Bx35, Didn't see any on the Bx11 or Bx36.

It's a good thing West Farms will receive newer CNG C40LF buses. They really look good in the Bronx. Hope you didn't get sick searching for them.

Great Pics:)

Thanks

It's a good thing West Farms will receive newer CNG C40LF buses. They really look good in the Bronx. Hope you didn't get sick searching for them.

Thanks. I didn't get sick thankfully but it was about 20 degrees and it was freezing cold with the wind.

Very nice shots! Nice to see the C40LFs going to the Bronx! :P

Thanks, I can't wait to ride these buses, I rode 230 once and the ride was very smooth. I find the seating arrangement on these buses better than those Orion 7's. Hopefully the order slows down so I can enjoy the RTS's and Orion 5 CNG's before they are gone

Archived