Is there any way that I could get a mega tour of GCT?

CDTA

Like if I were to get a key, and could go into the abandoned tracks and what not while its closed? Do you think the (MTA) would allow this assuming I was supervised? I just did GCT exploring the other day and holy crap. I can only imagine what abandoned tracks like track 11 are like.

Your question are not becoming odd. First it was the Yard, now this. Just saying.......

For your question, I REALLY doubt that, unless your like the media or something. And if this was to happen, you'd have to have the money for this. MTA isn't gonna allow anyone, even supervised to do all this without a proper reason.

The Electric Railroaders Association does a supervised group tour of Grand Central Terminal, however I'm not sure exactly where they do since I was never on that tour. But im sure there will be plenty of photo ops.

Yeah this is what I was talking about. Wish you had info though.

Your question are not becoming odd. First it was the Yard, now this. Just saying.......

For your question, I REALLY doubt that, unless your like the media or something. And if this was to happen, you'd have to have the money for this. MTA isn't gonna allow anyone, even supervised to do all this without a proper reason.

Sorry. ;) I am just intrieged. In hindsight I really shouldv'e phrased this differently. I'm sure you know I have good intentions tough. :P

Yeah this is what I was talking about. Wish you had info though.

Sorry. ;) I am just intrieged. In hindsight I really shouldv'e phrased this differently. I'm sure you know I have good intentions tough. :P

Annual Grand Central Terminal Tour | ERA Trips & Events here's more info, there's a slideshow. I doubt they are going to go anywhere too top secret, but it would definitely be an educational and interesting trip.

Archived