Someone give a lil help to answer a question?

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what A bruh gotta do to get a profile Pic up?! And how do you even get the Avatars again? Ever since this forum changed, it's been more and more confusing (to me that is). SOmeone hit me up about how to do this crap because I give up!!!!

Here's a step-by-step instruction:

1. Go to your profile.
  2. Click on the "Edit my Profile" button. It is a blue button on the upper-right hand corner.

• Changing your avatar: on the page you're on, under the big "General Account Settings" title, it will say "Photo" and the button "Change Your Photo" will be next to it. Click on it and change your avatar there. (What RTS CNG Command said also works as well)
  • Changing the background: look to the left of the page, click on the "Profile Customization" tab, and change your profile background there.

I don't think it's possible to make any profile pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Step-by-step with tips:

One: Find your profile picture on the web. Right-click and save the photo to your computer.

Two: Click on your personal menu, accessible by clicking your username.

Three: Click "My Profile".

Four: Click "Edit My Profile" localted at the upper left of the profile page.

Five: Click "Change Photo."

Six: Click "Browse' in the pop-up.

Seven: Find the photo and click on it.

Eight: You are done! :)

Tips:

• Photo should be small!
  • Save it somewhere you can easily find.

Ayee bruh they already hit u up with the pictures, but ya boy got all the avatars locked down. When you open the link, click the one you want. Then click the 200PX. Then save it to your computer.

Normal Bullets

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&limit=500&offset=0&redirs=1&profile=default&search=subway+bullets

Designations

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&limit=20&offset=0&redirs=0&profile=default&search=subway+rollsigns

Archived