Should we Have Thread for US Regional Transit Proposal

Yuki I don't understand the question? Are you requesting that SEPTA have it's own forum? SEPTA in Philly area runs both buses and subway/light rail and regional trains. Or you asking for a us regional us bus line? Please be more clear.

Honestly the current set up by both Harry and Dante(East NY) IMO is fine.

I was wondering if there should be proposal for SEPTA and other bus companies in USA?

I wouldn't bother....

Yuki I don't understand the question? Are you requesting that SEPTA have it's own forum? SEPTA in Philly area runs both buses and subway/light rail and regional trains. Or you asking for a us regional us bus line? Please be more clear.

Honestly the current set up by both Harry and Dante(East NY) IMO is fine.

He's asking if there should be a proposal thread in the Regional Transit Systems subforum for all the other bus systems in the US

(like how we have a proposal thread for each borough in the NYC bus forum... something like that - Except it would be one thread with people posting proposals for any other bus system w/i the us - including SEPTA, CTTransit, WMATA, etc.....)

I wouldn't bother....

He's asking if there should be a proposal thread in the Regional Transit Systems subforum for all the other bus systems in the US

(like how we have a proposal thread for each borough in the NYC bus forum... something like that - Except it would be one thread with people posting proposals for any other bus system w/i the us - including SEPTA, CTTransit, WMATA, etc.....)

Yes. Bring Back subforum for East Coast, Central, West Coast.

Archived