Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Bracamonte

Metro North Photos from 12/24/10 to 1/8/11

I have decided to show you all my Metro North pictures I took from December 24, 2010 to January 2011. Enjoy!

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

Very nice photos! and to answer your question, yes there are one or two genesis locomotives in that older Metro North paint scheme, I saw one of them last week when I was in yoinkers, i unfortunately was on teh wrong side of the station and couldnt get a proper photo

I will never forget when I rode the New Haven Line on December 24, the train was SO jammed packed that the conductors were unable to punch everyone's ticket. There were lots of people standing I tell ya.

I will never forget when I rode the New Haven Line on December 24, the train was SO jammed packed that the conductors were unable to punch everyone's ticket. There were lots of people standing I tell ya.

i could of rode for free. :lol: