The School Subway Testing...

Broadway Local

The amount of time you have been on these forums and the amount of posts you have, you should have a better understanding about how the MTA works. You just need to use the search feature instead of asking questions that have already been answered plenty of times before. The search function will answer all of your questions.

Questions:

- How high can your score be to pass the train operating test? I've heard that it's tough, so I would like to hear about it.

- If a student in the school fails the train operating test, can they get a 2nd chance opportunity to re-try it?

Thanks! :)

Dude you can't be serious.....

facepalm_implied.jpg

The amount of time you have been on these forums and the amount of posts you have, you should have a better understanding about how the MTA works. You just need to use the search feature instead of asking questions that have already been answered plenty of times before. The search function will answer all of your questions.

Well I haven't use the search function once... I'll try to find some information there that can answer my questions.

And by the way, the 2,000 and more posts were mostly from a year or two ago. I did not look at a lot of threads for the first three years, and what I did mostly in the forums today is looking at bus/subway photos, and finding a way to make signs, buses, and such on computer. I still have a lot of unread threads left.

And I'm sorry to you and other people, I still don't understand about how the MTA works on subways. I did go to this forum a lot, but I was not active on posting during this year and looking at threads. But anyways, thanks for the instructions, much appreciated.

^^I'm honest and serious about this post^^

Well I haven't use the search function once... I'll try to find some information there that can answer my questions.

And by the way, the 2,000 and more posts were mostly from a year or two ago. I did not look at a lot of threads for the first three years, and what I did mostly in the forums today is looking at bus/subway photos, and finding a way to make signs, buses, and such on computer. I still have a lot of unread threads left.

And I'm sorry to you and other people, I still don't understand about how the MTA works on subways. I did go to this forum a lot, but I was not active on posting during this year and looking at threads. But anyways, thanks for the instructions, much appreciated.

^^I'm honest and serious about this post^^

No need to apoligize, just search in the Transit Career Discussions section for the term Train Operator and there is all of the information you need to know.

Questions:

- How high can your score be to pass the train operating test? I've heard that it's tough, so I would like to hear about it.

- If a student in the school fails the train operating test, can they get a 2nd chance opportunity to re-try it?

Thanks! :)

If you make it to school for train operator the class is 6 months and you must pass every exam written and practical in order to continue on your title. Simple as that.

Archived