Chat Room and updating my profile

Aussieinuk

Question

Now that I am able to post messages without have to wait for them to be approved I thought that would also enable to amend my profile and be able to use the chatroom and other functions on this site. I have tried a few times , but without luck.

Do I have to do anything to unlock these features, or is it a matter of time before I can use these functions?

6 answers to this question

Now that I am able to post messages without have to wait for them to be approved I thought that would also enable to amend my profile and be able to use the chatroom and other functions on this site. I have tried a few times , but without luck.

Do I have to do anything to unlock these features, or is it a matter of time before I can use these functions?

I believe the wait is thirty days, if I recall correctly.

LOL, you make this website sound like a videogame or computer game, but yes it's thirty days like it's been said, since you are new. New Members cant use the chat, but members and up can. Just be patient and everything will go fine

Archived