Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Aussieinuk

Chat Room and updating my profile

Question

Now that I am able to post messages without have to wait for them to be approved I thought that would also enable to amend my profile and be able to use the chatroom and other functions on this site. I have tried a few times , but without luck.

Do I have to do anything to unlock these features, or is it a matter of time before I can use these functions?

6 answers to this question

It's just a matter of time until you are verified not to be a spam bot, etc.

Now that I am able to post messages without have to wait for them to be approved I thought that would also enable to amend my profile and be able to use the chatroom and other functions on this site. I have tried a few times , but without luck.

Do I have to do anything to unlock these features, or is it a matter of time before I can use these functions?

I believe the wait is thirty days, if I recall correctly.

Its thirty days to use the chatroom and post status updates. To be honest, the time will pass fairly quickly and you'll have it in no time ;)

• Upvote 1

LOL, you make this website sound like a videogame or computer game, but yes it's thirty days like it's been said, since you are new. New Members cant use the chat, but members and up can. Just be patient and everything will go fine

• Upvote 1