Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Your Subway Song (Dedicated To Women/Girls)

New York City Subway Music video I created with a very different approach called "Your Subway Song". I've spent the Wednesday - Friday Night doing this video and all. I actually love how the results came out and thought this was the very emotional video I've ever done now (Previously was "Gone Too Soon Subway"). But I actually got emotional after I saw the video. But anyways here's the video. Tell me what you think from the Westinghouse R68 (D) Train Productions

(D) aniel :wub:

• Upvote 1

I only watched the first 90 seconds, because I felt like I was just watching the same R68/R68(a) trains, just from different angels.  Don't get me wrong, it seemed like a good video, but definitely not something I'd get emotional about

If you think about it, alot of romantic things between a man and a woman happens actually during a subway commute. Couples kissing and cuddling, man with his girl sleeping on his shoulder on the long ride home from work and stuff like that. I think this video makes sense. 

It makes sense given your title Daniel the Cool, that's what I mean. That was the thought that came up seeing your title to your vid and the song. +1!

• Upvote 1

Very Nice dude. Nice variety of equipment through out the system.

Thanks Zach  :)

If you think about it, alot of romantic things between a man and a woman happens actually during a subway commute. Couples kissing and cuddling, man with his girl sleeping on his shoulder on the long ride home from work and stuff like that. I think this video makes sense. 

It makes sense given your title Daniel the Cool, that's what I mean. That was the thought that came up seeing your title to your vid and the song. +1!

Yep. You got the whole point of the video. Really glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks  ;)