Your Subway Song (Dedicated To Women/Girls)

New York City Subway Music video I created with a very different approach called "Your Subway Song". I've spent the Wednesday - Friday Night doing this video and all. I actually love how the results came out and thought this was the very emotional video I've ever done now (Previously was "Gone Too Soon Subway"). But I actually got emotional after I saw the video. But anyways here's the video. Tell me what you think from the Westinghouse R68 (D) Train Productions

(D) aniel :wub:

If you think about it, alot of romantic things between a man and a woman happens actually during a subway commute. Couples kissing and cuddling, man with his girl sleeping on his shoulder on the long ride home from work and stuff like that. I think this video makes sense. 

It makes sense given your title Daniel the Cool, that's what I mean. That was the thought that came up seeing your title to your vid and the song. +1!

Very Nice dude. Nice variety of equipment through out the system.

Thanks Zach  :)

If you think about it, alot of romantic things between a man and a woman happens actually during a subway commute. Couples kissing and cuddling, man with his girl sleeping on his shoulder on the long ride home from work and stuff like that. I think this video makes sense. 

It makes sense given your title Daniel the Cool, that's what I mean. That was the thought that came up seeing your title to your vid and the song. +1!

Yep. You got the whole point of the video. Really glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks  ;)

Archived