SEPTA new train

pjbr40

I heard about their new train awhile ago but it was never used on Trenton line everytime i need to go to Philly. Well i finally got a chance to ride one today actually roundtrip. It feel like a NACAR when they leave their destination point or after leaving the speed restriction zone. Now since it RFW , it look like i am on King da Ka with speed acceleration. The only thing that bugs me the most why they dont want passenger to sit in the first row ? I mean come one now it like first come first serve basic.  

You're lucky, I haven't been to Philly in a long time and I would love to ride the Sliverliner Vs.

they are awesome they are like pimped out subway cars on commuter rail lines.

I heard about their new train awhile ago but it was never used on Trenton line everytime i need to go to Philly. Well i finally got a chance to ride one today actually roundtrip. It feel like a NACAR when they leave their destination point or after leaving the speed restriction zone. Now since it RFW , it look like i am on King da Ka with speed acceleration. The only thing that bugs me the most why they dont want passenger to sit in the first row ? I mean come one now it like first come first serve basic.  

workers sit there and ect.

they were worried about a passenger sitting there getting a front row seat to a 12-9...

they were worried about a passenger sitting there getting a front row seat to a 12-9...

Most of the other fleet is full cab so more operators on the V's drive with the cab open. The 1st seats are blocked off to keep people from bugging the operator.

Archived