how regularly to trains come?

kingal11234

how regularly do subway trains come per hour? per route? how regularly do they  come every 10 minutes?  How does our train arrival times compare to other subways in other cities and countries Those questions i would like to know  the answer.

how regularly do subway trains come per hour? per route? how regularly do they  come every 10 minutes?  How does our train arrival times compare to other subways in other cities and countries Those questions i would like to know  the answer.

I'm assuming you'd like the frequency of different lines in the city? The members above have suggested you view the official timetables, which can be found below.

Click for a link to the aforementioned timetables.

Select the line of choice by clicking the designated bullet, then view and compare as you like.

I can see where this will go soon. People making things seem worse than they are and making certain eoutes look bad even though they come on time just like any other route.

I'll be back to see if I was right....

I can see where this will go soon. People making things seem worse than they are and making certain eoutes look bad even though they come on time just like any other route.

I'll be back to see if I was right....

I doubt it. This topic was dead all throughout yesterday. Now bitching in one of the Montague Tunnel threads I wouldn't doubt.

Archived