IRT Broadway/Queens Blvd Lines

Daniel The Cool

Do to a police investition there is no (1) trains between 96th and 72nd Streets.

Due to Signal Problems please expect delays on the (A),(C) and (E) trains.

Also due to another signal problems in Queens Jamaica Center bound (E) trains and Jamica Bound (F) trains are running local from Jackson Heights to 71st Avenue

Do to a police investition there is no (1) trains between 96th and 72nd Streets.

Due to Signal Problems please expect delays on the (A),(C) and (E) trains.

Also due to another signal problems in Queens Jamaica Center bound (E) trains and Jamica Bound (F) trains are running local from Jackson Heights to 71st Avenue

The MTA is the worst run organization and is only getting worse as time goes by. The systems are decades old and repairs and modifications are not sufficient leading to constant outages due to flooding, signals and switch problems.

Unfortunately there is no end in sight and it will only get worse. I still remember when an alleged homeless man shut down the entire system as an entire switch room with old switches was destroyed which played havok on the entire system for a long time.

I have a strong gut feeling unfortunately that things are going to get alot worse as they have today. The car breakdown issue seems to be a short term consequence since new cars have been ordered and they are junking cars as the new ones come in. But the other issues such as switch, electrical, and signal seem to be horrendous. Even ventilation projects have been abandoned.

My worst fear is a full collapse of the subway system even worse than what we already have experienced including the last time when the switch room went on fire. The spread of biotoxins into the subway system and the fear of terrorism is way too great.

Folks, things are looking worse every day and expect it to be that way till we get new leadership.

My words will come back as another one of those "I told you so." unfortunately.

There is no change in store or in sight without a renewed federal committment for mass transit.

Archived