Walking through a out of system passageway

j express

We already have three transfers between the Lex and Nassau St Lines so no need for a transfer here. This passageway purpose is for customers heading to/from Equitable Building. This passageway also connects to the  (2)(3) through Chase. The reason why I didnt show the connection to the (2)(3) and cut a potion of the clip due to avioding conflicts with secruity. Secruity there dosent play around with photography and filming.

Word of advice as you explore: Keep the MTA rules of conduct on you as I've told you when we railfanned the R188's. If a cop questions you, act stupid and say you didnt know that area was off limits, just leave to avoid problems ( I mean we didn't because of the ROC on mta.info). They'll let it pass as they generally dont care too much about ppl taking pics in the subway as long as you are not looking suspicious by pointing in tunnels, walking into no passenger zones or inside cabs because the MTA workers have to follow the 'see something say something' policy. Possible a MTA worker spotted you and alerted the cops and you didnt realize it. That being said you didnt break any MTA rukes.

Refer to Joe Korman's tips on his website for more info (scroll to bottom of webpage): http://www.thejoekorner.com/indexfrm.html

On that note: +1 for the balls to do this.

Those were secrutiy that dosent for the MTA mostly building secruity I had to watch out for when doing this video. I didnt have any conflicts with MTA workers or NYPD when I took this video. Thanks for the advice.

Oh that was what it was. I get it now.

Archived