Judge: NSA spying ‘almost Orwellian,’ likely unconstitutional

DJ MC

Not a good idea for him to return here to the US, they will sentence him to life under the presumption of treason in court.

I have no idea why hes even saying he wants to come back to the US he knows he will not get a fair trial, the system is rigged as to exemptions on whistleblower laws, they will certainty hang him out to dry.

Someone needs to start an encrypted VoIP service that runs on an average smartphone. Install and enjoy secure chat…

The project will need massive manpower to propel forward, and there is no guarantees of monetary returns as:

• It has to be launched with great publicity to encourage quick adoption rates. A quick adoption rate is necessary to make it difficult to track phone calls as more people using the service at once makes it less likely the NSA can connect dots (traffic analysis).
  • It has to work seamlessly so people keep using it. That also means there has to be a proxy to the POTS network like Skype where landlines and ordinary cellphones can be reached.
  • The code must be open source and free for anyone to scrutinize, which also means the software must be free.

Its not going to work with VolP as there are chips inside the smartphones that power GPS software that can be used to track transmission.

VolP can be tracked as it relies on an IP address which leaves a vulnerability. Hackers can therefore if possible to gain access to certain ports break into the devices at will, particularly NSA agents in cooperation with service providers which I'm sure they do to gain access to the ports to track IP addresses to do the walk in the backdoor routine.

Not a good idea for him to return here to the US, they will sentence him to life under the presumption of treason in court.

I have no idea why hes even saying he wants to come back to the US he knows he will not get a fair trial, the system is rigged as to exemptions on whistleblower laws, they will certainty hang him out to dry.

I heard someone (Snowden?) say that if he would return to the USA he wouldn't even be considered a whistleblower. Supposedly a person working as a contractor does not qualify for whistleblower status. Whether one is pro or anti Snowden I think anyone would acknowledge that he wouldn't agree to come back without some type of enticement because as it stands he faces serious jail time, if not death. Maybe this is some some sort of opening gambit in a chess match between his lawyers and the Department of Justice ?????

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-condemn-nsa-39-dragnet-39-spying-program-221042259.html

It's too funny the Republicans are against the NSA's spying, when they were the ones that supported the Patriot Act in the first place, which is part of the reasons that led up to the spying. They can say Obama is a failure as a president, but it's hard for that to hold up when they backed the act during the Bush Administration. 

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-condemn-nsa-39-dragnet-39-spying-program-221042259.html

It's too funny the Republicans are against the NSA's spying, when they were the ones that supported the Patriot Act in the first place, which is part of the reasons that led up to the spying. They can say Obama is a failure as a president, but it's hard for that to hold up when they backed the act during the Bush Administration. 

It's always been staged. Call me crazy but it is becoming more apparent as it goes on further.

• 1 month later...

Archived