In State of the City, Mayor de Blasio vows to attack income inequality, give 'fair shot' to all

Turbo19

Hey Tokkeman, if you want to start downvoting user's posts, why don't you actually post why you disagree with that user instead of hiding behind votes like a pussy?

He is violating forum rules as per the team because he had no legitimate reason behind it, petty....

I would love to hear the reason....

Calm your titties gentlemen.. I have responded. How about y'all stop acting like the moderators that you aren't and violating the backseat moderating rule?

Calm your titties gentlemen.. I have responded. How about y'all stop acting like the moderators that you aren't and violating the backseat moderating rule?

Act like backseat mods, really? You know what, I'd rather act like a backseat mod then a person who downvotes users and gives no explanation as to why they downvoted them in the first place. It took for me to call you out to finally force you to give an explanation. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted anything. Far as I see it, we're even now.

Act like backseat mods, really? You know what, I'd rather act like a backseat mod then a person who downvotes users and gives no explanation as to why they downvoted them in the first place. It took for me to call you out to finally force you to give an explanation. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted anything. Far as I see it, we're even now.

Actually I was in process of responding before you posted. (Took a while to write.) So no, and chill. Downvoting (or upvoting for that matter) doesn't mean anything anyway. 

I'd appreciate it if a mod removed the random off-topicness of downvoting so this thread can keep on track. 

Actually I was in process of responding before you posted. (Took a while to write.) So no, and chill. Downvoting (or upvoting for that matter) doesn't mean anything anyway. 

I'd appreciate it if a mod removed the random off-topicness of downvoting so this thread can keep on track. 

Don't take a piss on me and tell me it's raining money pal.

Archived