M34A SBS from NY Penn to PABT?

DaTransitMan4608

Hey guys.

I'm heading into the city on Friday and I'm gonna take the train into Penn Station and the bus back to Jersey. I'm looking to try out the M34A Select as opposed to the Subway this time around. Does anyone know where I can catch it? Does it stop right at Penn Station? I know I have to walk a block to the PABT from 9th Ave, but does the same thing apply on 34th?

Hey guys.

I'm heading into the city on Friday and I'm gonna take the train into Penn Station and the bus back to Jersey. I'm looking to try out the M34A Select as opposed to the Subway this time around. Does anyone know where I can catch it? Does it stop right at Penn Station? I know I have to walk a block to the PABT from 9th Ave, but does the same thing apply on 34th?

The PABT bound M34A stops right across from Penn Station. Depending on the entrance you take, if you get out at the LIRR side, it's right across, if you get out on 8th Avenue, you gotta walk across the street by the McDonalds to the stop. If it's at 7th Avenue, you gotta walk around the corner to 34th (essentially on the LIRR side) to get it.

Hey guys.

M34A SBS bus stops on 34th St/7th Av opposite from LIRR's Main entrance at 34th St; and 8th Av/34th-35th Sts opposite of New yorker Hotel, however it is walking distance along 8th Av since PABT is 40th-42nd Sts.

Archived