MTA Exclusive: R143 On The (J) Express Track @ Chauncey St !

Title!! Yep, you heard it! R143 on the 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-J_svg.png !

This was an R143 Not In Service on the 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-J_svg.png Express Track while I was riding on an R32 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-J_svg.png . I was like "WHAT?! Is this for real??" Because I saw the display signs the R143 has and I quickly took out my phone and recorded it from an R32 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-J_svg.png .

IDK Whether if it was (foamy but NOT FACTS) going to run on the 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-J_svg.png or 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-M_svg.png because 
1. The 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-M_svg.png is running to Essex St on wkends
2. The 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-L_svg.png sometimes shares the same yard with the 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-J_svg.png 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-M_svg.png 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-Z_svg.png
OR if it was an 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-L_svg.png relaying for some reason via the 75px-NYCS-bull-trans-J_svg.png 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozF-k0t2ouY

Or, unless they are moving it to Coney Island Yard to get worked on...and with the tunnel closed, that's not 100% easy to begin with...

It would go via Manhattan Bridge overnight, not the (R)

And, if R143 were to go to the (M) as a shuttle, that wouldn't be a problem as the R143 do not have FINDS and have strip maps that would say "Route Change: This Map Is Not In Use" and the only important part is if the R143 sets still have the Old Brown (M) Announcements from 2004-2008 and no where , besides the front part of the cab which is pure red LED, it shows the old brown (M) logo.

Or, unless they are moving it to Coney Island Yard to get worked on...and with the tunnel closed, that's not 100% easy to begin with...

I changed my mind. Sorry, forgot my favorite Brown (M) for a moment.

Due to the Fix&Fortify Sandy (R) Closure, the R143 (L) might go via the Chrystie St Connection and then goes either via the (F) or the (B) and (D)

Archived