TS2014: Metro-North P32AC-DM Released

DTG and/or RSC have probably earned enough money to pay it by now. But yeah I'm not gonna get my hopes up. The only way to have NJT in TS2014 is to make reskins.

If they make AMT's Multi-levels and ALP45DP's, someone could probably reskin them to NJT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm personally hoping they model the Empire corridor route from NYP to ALB soon.

I'm hoping they go farther than Albany, like maybe Buffalo. If they ever decide to do it. Plus it puts the P32ACDMs to the use they were made for. Not only that but they could skin them in Amtrak colors, change the 3rd rail shoe so they can add 3rd rail in NYP. And finally, fix the Amfleet interior. That interior needs it's own sounds, and better lighting in there.

I'm hoping they go farther than Albany, like maybe Buffalo. If they ever decide to do it. Plus it puts the P32ACDMs to the use they were made for. Not only that but they could skin them in Amtrak colors, change the 3rd rail shoe so they can add 3rd rail in NYP. And finally, fix the Amfleet interior. That interior needs it's own sounds, and better lighting in there.

Haha, we all know that's a pipe dream (the full route to buffalo). Even the NEC is being released in ~100 mile segments. Let's be reasonable now. :P

Archived