Bee's New 2008 Orion V's!

East New York

Ohh no you didn't... :eek:

I read that the Orion V will sieze production in 2010.

The last Orion V bus will go to Sonoma Calif in january 09. after the order for Bee Line, 5 buses are going to Sonoma Ca. The Orion V does not have an EPA 2010 compliant powertrain design in the works and there is no plan to have one.

Thanks for the update.

Get your Bee Line MCI pictures while you can, those will be going quick fast after more O5s start coming in.

I'm doing that also every time when BL MCI passes by me.

Taxi and car drivers give me weird look always when I jump on street when 5th Av crossing crosstown is on red light.

• 1 month later...

They have an ISL not an ISM and the reason they sound so quiet is the new EPA exhaust standards. They seem wussier than the 600's. Already the 4C riders are complaining about they being too small and riders are standing and being left. The county should have went w/ and MCI soley based on ridership even if it's a D4000. At least they will be seating 49 instead of 44 as these do. The 102A2's after MetroCard sat 51. When I worked there they sat 53 and would get filled. That is why the 4C has express from Palmer Rd. trips and trips that start at Tuckahoe Rd., Palmer Rd. and Midland Ave. I agree that MTABus should have gotten these as we don't have the kind of ridership that warrants D4500's except for the BxM11, the BxM7 & 10 also carry on a regular basis during rush hour.(NYCT)(MTA)

Archived