Love Is All You Need: Insights from the Longest Longitudinal Study on Men Ever Conducted

CenSin

Love Is All You Need: Insights from the Longest Longitudinal Study on Men Ever Conducted

Why do two men from very similar socioeconomic and educational backgrounds sometimes take very different life paths?

Is nature or nurture more important in determining a man’s success in his relationships and career?

What physiological and psychological traits present in a man’s younger years predict his chances of living a long, flourishing life?

In 1938, researchers at Harvard’s medical school began a study that aimed to answer these fascinating questions and discover what factors lead to an “optimum” life.

continue reading…

Some surprises here... money doesn't actually matter, and neither does education; it's how kids are raised that determines how they'll turn out the rest of their lives and those married earlier seemed to do better than those who waited.

Reading the influence of the mother & the influence of the father sections of the page absolutely infuriates me.... If a man has a positive relationship with his mother, then he'll flourish as far as tangibles go (i.e Money & Education).... But if a man has a positive relationship with his father, he'll flourish as far as intangibles are concerned (i.e a bunch of feel good shit)????

That was just that one section, but there is simply way too much I do not concur with from that webpage to comment on....

Archived