MTA payroll tax could last another 30 years

realizm

No the hell we don't...

Exactly, these people think they so rich living in the suburbs, that when it comes to paying on the Railroad, they be complaining about it. Oh jeez, what about the cost of traveling by a personal vehicle. No one says anything about that (and I'm talking in general with this statement),

Exactly, these people think they so rich living in the suburbs, that when it comes to paying on the Railroad, they be complaining about it. Oh jeez, what about the cost of traveling by a personal vehicle. No one says anything about that (and I'm talking in general with this statement),

You live far from the city you can expect to pay good for transit or whatever way you decide to commute.

Like 50 miles out in NJ you have people like "oh my gawd juhzy transit makes me pay 300 dollahs to ride the bus for a month" meanwhile they show up to the park and rides in BMWs and live in mansions. Maybe NJT has to spend quite a bit of money to run buses literally every 20 seconds during the rush that go over 50 miles on every run from your town, through 2-3 toll roads and into the PABT. I can kinda understand how paying so much can be a PITA but you made the choice to live there and knew the kind of money you'd be spending compared to living within the 5 boroughs.

Archived