My NYATA Fantasy Bus Fleet

DonOfAllBuses

Check out my NYATA website at http://www.freewebs.com/nyata, you will find info on all NYATA buses, as well as other bus systems that i made up that are based on real fleets. I have used the cut out/fold up buses from the paper bus connection to create my fleet. I will post all updates to my web site here. If you have any ideas for my fantasy transit fleet such as rout info/ideas, types of buses you would like to see in NYATA livery, etc. just post 'em here and i will take your idea into consideration.

The Don of All Buses.

New bus drawings added to "NYATA album".

1989 Flxible Metro-B(new livery)

2002 NovaBUS RTS(new livery)

2008 VMC i880 ATS(NYATA Field Ops Unit)

New bus drawings added to "The E-LINE BANKY Bus album"

2007 Gillig Phantom

2004 Neoplan AN440

Year Unknown, M.A.N Explorer.

If there is a bus that is not on my site that you would like to see, please let me know, and i will start working on that/those bus/buses.

hey! I see something of mine on there

I'm pretty sure you did most of the buses as far as actualy drawing them. They originaly came from Paper Bus Connection and the Harry site. I borrowed some buses, I hope you dont mind. I just wanted to see how they would look in my livery(paper buses comming soon).

I'm pretty sure you did most of the buses as far as actualy drawing them. They originaly came from Paper Bus Connection and the Harry site. I borrowed some buses, I hope you dont mind. I just wanted to see how they would look in my livery(paper buses comming soon).

heck i dont care at all man its been a while since I did those I remember i did nothing but paperbuses I still do a couple PAT neos here and there i'm more worried about getting pics of the damn things now lol but i dont mind at all just make sure you leave the credits on there other than that feel free to do whatever you want brah.

Archived