New R160B Siemens Set Test

Nature

Those R160B option order cars are coming fast, I wonder when 9232 is going to arrive, that should be the last option order car unless more cars are purchased upon. I wonder why the (R) hasn't used the cars yet. You have (J)(L)(M)(Z) all using R160A cars, and (N)(Q)(W) sharing one R160A train set while you have R160B cars on (N)(W) and (Q). I wonder why the (R) is left out? It must have to do with the yard that it is assigned to, since Jamaica Yard stores R32 R42 and R46 cars.

Yup, saw it a few minutes before you did at 28 St N/B, doors opening on the opposite side, as usual. It's always nice to see the new cars in pristine condition with no dirt, no vandalism, etc. :(

LOL! no FIND breakdowns eh?

Those R160B option order cars are coming fast, I wonder when 9232 is going to arrive, that should be the last option order car unless more cars are purchased upon. I wonder why the (R) hasn't used the cars yet. You have (J)(L)(M)(Z) all using R160A cars, and (N)(Q)(W) sharing one R160A train set while you have R160B cars on (N)(W) and (Q). I wonder why the (R) is left out? It must have to do with the yard that it is assigned to, since Jamaica Yard stores R32 R42 and R46 cars.

yes they hav 2 keep consistent, although there are put ins from coney island, the rachel is exclusively jamaica, nd will use whatevers at jamaica. they might get da 179s.

Archived