The future of the YX program

LexAveExp5

I had assumed it was here to stay, but after talking to a few guys, I'm beginning to wonder. They say that when the hiring dies down there will be no need for the program. I also heard that since Lambert is retiring and this was his "pet project", that the program may be eliminated. Has anyone heard anything about it? Of course it doesn't matter to me anymore because I've already been through the program, just want to know if they're gonna keep holding a large amount of yard jobs during future picks

i was just talking about this with some classmates as we are getting close to end of probation. alot of mistakes were made by us and others in YX which is considered "training". some of them were kept on platform for months and others on the verge of termination. they need to stop trying to hang all the employee's for making mistakes in training. i can see after you pass the final and are road qualified. but you go into the YX having maybe 50 station stops under your belt if your lucky and they expect you to be a seasoned train operator. idiots

Archived