Capital District Transportation Authority, Albany

Autocar

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wierd Sighting: Just saw 2 buses with the same number, 4006. # 1 is the correct one assigned to Troy Garage on the 22 line. The mistake is the on the bus plus route and is painted in the bus plus colors. Obviously it should be 5006. Would be great to get them side by side.

• 1 month later...

More new Gillig's in Service:  4133-4134

Nova LFS Out of Service; 9912

Still 2 buses [ 4006 ] with the same number. The correct one is the Blue Gillig assigned to Troy Garage, the mistake is assigned to Schenectady in the bus plus colors. Also bus # 5001 has a purple stripe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey when will CDTA have a bus route towards Kingston. ..i won't mind if the fare is double the local bus fare

No way im paying 14 dollars on the trailways NY that's too much

If this dream is possible one can reach Albany from NYC for just $16 bucks a bargain

P.s : is $14 from Kingston to Albany not counting the subway/beeline ; Leprechaun lines to Poughkeepsie ; UCAT to Kingston which arriving Kingston would sum up to $13

Now, I'm not 100% sure. I saw them at dusk / evening passing me in the opposite direction. I suppose they could be 6000 & 6001 instead of 6001 & 6002 and they could be New Flyers instead of Nova LFS. Will have to try and see them up-close in the daytime. 

Also, passed by the Albany garage yard this morning, all the Nova LFS's that had been stored back there are gone. Anybody have any information as to where they went and exactly when ? I saw them there last week, so it was sometime between then and this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw 4110H operating on a Schenectady Route, could be a loaner or transfer, not sure as of now.  Also, have not seen the Artics out working either. Plus, all of the Nova LFS's that were in the rear of the Albany Garage are gone, destination unknown.

• 1 month later...

For Anybody that is Interseted: Artic # 6000 is currently on the 1 line this morning, saw it heading towards Colonie Center about 10 minutes in the past. Also, CDTA has 2 buses numbered 4008H. The correct one is the 2007 Gillig in the I-Ride Blue scheme and is assigned to the Troy gararge, while the incorrect one is a 2010 Gillig and is painted in the Bus Plus Scheme and should be numbered 5508H and is assigned to Schenectady Garage. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...