IRT Lexington Av

metsfan

well......... mothing changes in the Lex Line:rolleyes: always a freaking problem though that line, I soo cant wait till the MTA adds the second avenue line, but they are taking way too long, hopefully it would also extend to the bronx, tor replace the darn Bx55 or keep it but have a 3rd ave line

well......... mothing changes in the Lex Line:rolleyes: always a freaking problem though that line, I soo cant wait till the MTA adds the second avenue line, but they are taking way too long, hopefully it would also extend to the bronx, tor replace the darn Bx55 or keep it but have a 3rd ave line

Isn't the northern terminus gonna be 125th?

It'll link to the (4)(5)(6) there, so there's no need to send it further north.

Yes, but I read in Wiki, that the MTA is planning on extending the Line north of 125th street in the future

Heh this is why I always say "Don't believe most of what you see on Wikipedia unless it deals with historical things" - There is a provision to maybe someday extend the line into the Bronx, but there are NO "plans" to extend the line north of 125 in the future. With the budget what it is, frankly I will be quite happy when Phase I of SAS is done...

Archived