exam 2301

LIBusdriver349

So I'm starting a new topic as I fear my response to one of the old ones was passed over ....I was just told to take the boss exam by the mta on December 2nd

Now let's say I take that test and I do pass it.....is it guaranteed I'll be called eventually ....or is it still hit or miss based on my list number....that number is 15xxx the one I received originally before told to take the boss

I called the employment center and inquired and they just said come down and take the test on December 2nd....

Anybody have a good answer?

Is there a way to find out what number they're up to?

Why do you need to start a new topic for B/O exam 2301? Back in August of 2011, a topic was created, which has over 1,000 posts which can be found here

As far as your previous responses being passed over, just give it time. Most of us, especially those who work for NYC Transit in one way or another, work full-time and the amount of time we have to be online is limited, especially for those who have families to tend to.

As far as the answer to your question, like I previously stated, the list was published on September 9th, 2013 and will expire on September 9th, 2017. And if the HR Department is saying to come down to take the test, in my opinion, chances are you do have a shot, especially since that list will be active for two more years.

Archived