ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got the email for medical on Friday and may get into the May 8th class. However I’m concerned because I have an Irregular heart beat. I’ve always had it so It’s not new to me. They might want to place me on a medical hold. Do you think if I get a doctors note now stating that I’ve had this condition for more than 10 years that they will clear me for medical?

38 minutes ago, Dblock148 said:

I just got the email for medical on Friday and may get into the May 8th class. However I’m concerned because I have an Irregular heart beat. I’ve always had it so It’s not new to me. They might want to place me on a medical hold. Do you think if I get a doctors note now stating that I’ve had this condition for more than 10 years that they will clear me for medical?

Don’t know but get it anyway ! Also anyone who is coming to do their medical or if you have EVER been arrested for any reason before you MUST BRING IN YOUR DESPOSITION ! Had to go to the Bronx Supreme Court to get an original copy and had to go back to give it in !  So heads up ! 

5 minutes ago, Fedrali360 said:

Don’t know but get it anyway ! Also anyone who is coming to do their medical or if you have EVER been arrested for any reason before you MUST BRING IN YOUR DESPOSITION ! Had to go to the Bronx Supreme Court to get an original copy and had to go back to give it in !  So heads up ! 

Arrested for anything? 

12 hours ago, Godsfavorite said:

Try sending an email to Employmentcenter@nyct.com. I emailed and on April 11th a response came and they were up to 58XX. 

I called this morning and I was told that they are indeed in the 6000’s. I told the woman that I never received a call/email after I was called in on 11/04. She told me she’s going to reach out to the hiring department to see what’s going on. Which makes me wonder if anyone else got skipped….. or if they even know what’s going on in that office. 

I also sent an email because I’ve been told several different things about the list by different people at the employment center. 

If your case has been sealed you dont need to bring in anything, it's written in the paperwork you've signed during pre employment. And in terms of medical issues if you can get a note from your doctor before the medical then get one, also if you have anything that won't be discovered during the medical then don't mention. (Obviously use your discretion I'm not liable for anything) But like the person who wrote they snored that could of been not mentioned and could of not be resulted in a being on medical hold. Sometimes being too honest with certain things isn't best just some food for thought for anybody going to their medical soon for the May 8th class.

28 minutes ago, Schecter said:

If your case has been sealed you dont need to bring in anything, it's written in the paperwork you've signed during pre employment. And in terms of medical issues if you can get a note from your doctor before the medical then get one, also if you have anything that won't be discovered during the medical then don't mention. (Obviously use your discretion I'm not liable for anything) But like the person who wrote they snored that could of been not mentioned and could of not be resulted in a being on medical hold. Sometimes being too honest with certain things isn't best just some food for thought for anybody going to their medical soon for the May 8th class.

I agree lol ,   now i have to wait until june to continue the medical process 

Edited by drob

1 hour ago, Dblock148 said:

It could come up on the ekg that  will be performed 

Edited by drob

1 minute ago, drob said:

I could come up on the ekg that  will be performed 

Well then go to your primary or cardiologist whomever you see to get a letter for the MTA just in case something comes up you got proof that you're good to work.

2 hours ago, Fedrali360 said:

Know if we gotta get the documents if we got arrested as a minor? It’s been over 20 years I don’t know even remember which precinct or court 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Schecter said:

If your case has been sealed you dont need to bring in anything, it's written in the paperwork you've signed during pre employment. And in terms of medical issues if you can get a note from your doctor before the medical then get one, also if you have anything that won't be discovered during the medical then don't mention. (Obviously use your discretion I'm not liable for anything) But like the person who wrote they snored that could have been not mentioned and could have not be resulted in a being on medical hold. Sometimes being too honest with certain things isn't best just some food for thought for anybody going to their medical soon for the May 8th class.

I got arrested when I was a minor. I believe the case should be sealed. But if they require me to bring the disposition do you know how much the courts charges for it? Thank you 

3 hours ago, Fedrali360 said:

How much does the courts charge for it ? 

1 hour ago, Pkk said:

How much does the courts charge for it ? 

My arrest was back in 1997 and a copy of the disposition cost me 10 bucks but you have to know what borough you got arrested in! Every borough is different. The Bronx is in 161 street ! If it was in Manhattan ! You have to go all the way to Brooklyn Bridge 100 center street ! Good luck ! 

1 hour ago, Pkk said:

I got arrested when I was a minor. I believe the case should be sealed. But if they require me to bring the disposition do you know how much the courts charges for it? Thank you 

I'm not sure how much they will charge tbh with you, go to your local court downtown and it probably shouldn't be much at all. If the case is sealed and isn't like some felony or some 1st degree murder you should be fine, but if you rather exercise on the side of caution then go downtown and get one just in case.

30 minutes ago, Schecter said:

I'm not sure how much they will charge tbh with you, go to your local court downtown and it probably shouldn't be much at all. If the case is sealed and isn't like some felony or some 1st degree murder you should be fine, but if you rather exercise on the side of caution then go downtown and get one just in case.

Oh it was nothing serious. I remember it being dismissed. I believe it’s sealed but I’ll call tmrw to double check. Rather not take a day off from work to get go to the courts if it can be avoided. Ty