Countdown Clock Sign Generator

As some of you may know, I'm the guy who provides the voice for the countdown clocks on the A Division. 

I've noticed some posters here have signatures that include a custom subway or bus sign. I was looking to see if there was anything similar to create a custom countdown clock message. 

Each year I create a special "happy birthday" announcement that I send to friends on their birthdays. This year's was a traffic report. If you click the link you'll see there is also a birthday message I created on the highway sign. Starting in June, I have a new birthday message that's based on one of my subway announcements. To accompany it, I'd like to have a subway sign saying "Happy Birthday." 

Is anyone aware of a program that can create a custom countdown clock sign? If not, can one of you tell me how you created your special subway destination signs?

Thanks!

Bernie Wagenblast

As some of you may know, I'm the guy who provides the voice for the countdown clocks on the A Division. 

I've noticed some posters here have signatures that include a custom subway or bus sign. I was looking to see if there was anything similar to create a custom countdown clock message. 

Each year I create a special "happy birthday" announcement that I send to friends on their birthdays. This year's was a traffic report. If you click the link you'll see there is also a birthday message I created on the highway sign. Starting in June, I have a new birthday message that's based on one of my subway announcements. To accompany it, I'd like to have a subway sign saying "Happy Birthday." 

Is anyone aware of a program that can create a custom countdown clock sign? If not, can one of you tell me how you created your special subway destination signs?

Thanks!

Bernie Wagenblast

I can't help with this issue, unfortunately, but I have to say that I love your traffic reports on 1010 WINS--easily the most entertaining and enjoyable to listen to of all the traffic anchors. 

Archived