Darius McCollum agrees to plea deal, will head to psych ward

Via Garibaldi 8

On 1/9/2018 at 3:37 PM, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Wow... I'm all for second chances, but I don't know... Where do you draw the line?  Perhaps these people shouldn't be in positions that involve interacting with the public.  I know of a few B/Os that are downright nasty. I mean ANGRY... I get this one driver... I've always wondered why he is so angry. He has CONSTANT road rage... Honks at everything and even yells at people out of his window.  He's hostile with the passengers, practically slamming the door on us before we can even get off of the bus.  Who knows... Maybe he has a legitimate reason to be angry and shouldn't have been hired in the first place. Smh

Get his badge # and turn him in

6 hours ago, BreeddekalbL said:

Get his badge # and turn him in

Oh I've filed complaints against him several times now.  He's not stupid.  What he does is he is just polite enough now so that I don't file a complaint.  With everything else that he does though, eventually someone will report him and he'll be pushed out.

Didn’t Darius once get a position at the New York Transit Museum (a low-level one, guiding tours, speaking to guests etc.) but get pushed out by the guys upstairs at the MTA?

I believe I saw that in the documentary. 

Archived