Metro North Non-essential Hiring Freeze

TiffJFig9

Hi Guys. I'm new to this forum so apologies if this topic has already been established. I applied for and interviewed for an office position. Passed the interview and was waiting to receive my offer letter pending salary approval. Was notified that they are experiencing a hiring freeze!! Omg so close yet so far LOL. Is anyone in the same boat as me, non-essential hiring freeze? When do you think the freeze would be lifted? What would the next steps be? I'm kind of freaking out because I really want to get in.

Any answers (reassurance 😉) is greatly appreciated. 

26 minutes ago, TiffJFig9 said:

Hi Guys. I'm new to this forum so apologies if this topic has already been established. I applied for and interviewed for an office position. Passed the interview and was waiting to receive my offer letter pending salary approval. Was notified that they are experiencing a hiring freeze!! Omg so close yet so far LOL. Is anyone in the same boat as me, non-essential hiring freeze? When do you think the freeze would be lifted? What would the next steps be? I'm kind of freaking out because I really want to get in.

Any answers (reassurance 😉) is greatly appreciated. 

Check out this thread. It might help.

And, by the way, welcome to the Forums!!

Archived