Route restructuring

Hound

Who came up with the asinine idea of having the N58 go down to the end of Kings Point Rd on the N58 first,then go back to the Academy with passengers picked up,only to sit there for 8 min. layover which causes missed train connection at GNRR,which the N58 is designed for?

21 hours ago, Hound said:

Who came up with the asinine idea of having the N58 go down to the end of Kings Point Rd on the N58 first,then go back to the Academy with passengers picked up,only to sit there for 8 min. layover which causes missed train connection at GNRR,which the N58 is designed for?

I'm pretty sure NICE long forgot that LIRR exists. I doubt the system they are using takes LIRR arrival into account. 

I'm guessing they did this so they could better interline them with the n25/26/20g/h/21. 

Edited by Mtatransit

• 8 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 4:14 PM, Hound said:

My guess is that the Kings Point crowd didn't want layovers next to their big-$$ houses.