Advocates for Homeless Sue N.Y.C. Subway System Over Covid Rules

YankeesPwnMets

On 3/12/2021 at 3:17 PM, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Lovely "progressive" policies. Everything that Giuliani cleaned up, de Blasio is destroying.

DeBlasio isn't "progressive". He's one of those nice guys who thrives on middle management when it's not demanding but can't actually lead anything.

If he was "Progressive" he'd have you and conservative NYC pissed off and liberal NYC happy.

Instead he's got EVERYONE waiting for him to go.

Mediocre-ass males get nothing done but failure.

8 hours ago, Deucey said:

DeBlasio isn't "progressive". He's one of those nice guys who thrives on middle management when it's not demanding but can't actually lead anything.

If he was "Progressive" he'd have you and conservative NYC pissed off and liberal NYC happy.

Instead he's got EVERYONE waiting for him to go.

Mediocre-ass males get nothing done but failure.

He's an incompetent and progressive. There...  What's scary is how many more people that worked for him are running in this race, and then those who are even more progressive. It's going to be interesting to see how the City will continue on this trend with tax revenues in the toilet. When the coffers were full and overflowing, the City still didn't look great. 

1 hour ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

He's an incompetent and progressive. There...  What's scary is how many more people that worked for him are running in this race, and then those who are even more progressive. It's going to be interesting to see how the City will continue on this trend with tax revenues in the toilet. When the coffers were full and overflowing, the City still didn't look great. 

You know how there's always that one annoyingly loud guy in the bar who complains his boss or his favorite team's coach is an idiot and then says what s/he "should do instead"?

That's DeBlasio's current team going into the next election.

4 hours ago, Deucey said:

You know how there's always that one annoyingly loud guy in the bar who complains his boss or his favorite team's coach is an idiot and then says what s/he "should do instead"?

That's DeBlasio's current team going into the next election.

Sadly I have heard that quite a few of his staff members don't care for him. I've attended a number of meetings for work. A number of them were disorganized in some way. Either the PA system was abysmal (how are you having an event for the community and no one can hear the speakers?) or the event was open to the public, but too small of a venue to have everyone at it (happened multiple times), so you have to turn away the public. lol 

7 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Sadly I have heard that quite a few of his staff members don't care for him. I've attended a number of meetings for work. A number of them were disorganized in some way. Either the PA system was abysmal (how are you having an event for the community and no one can hear the speakers?) or the event was open to the public, but too small of a venue to have everyone at it (happened multiple times), so you have to turn away the public. lol 

I believe it.

If I take subtext from his ally-to-enemy relationship with Cuomo, and the saga of how Cuomo's both played alpha to BdB's beta AND dragged BdB every way possible, he only became mayor to show he's "capable", and then didn't have a clue what to do next.

He's that mediocre middle manager who fails upward to the C-Suite and knows he can't cut it but refuses to leave because quitting is more embarrassing than failure and being a pariah - to him.

4 minutes ago, Deucey said:

I believe it.

If I take subtext from his ally-to-enemy relationship with Cuomo, and the saga of how Cuomo's both played alpha to BdB's beta AND dragged BdB every way possible, he only became mayor to show he's "capable", and then didn't have a clue what to do next.

He's that mediocre middle manager who fails upward to the C-Suite and knows he can't cut it but refuses to leave because quitting is more embarrassing than failure and being a pariah - to him.

It's actually pretty sad. Budgets blown through. Then they cut left and right...

3 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

It's actually pretty sad. Budgets blown through. Then they cut left and right...

And the only things he's achieved is universal pre-K (good), and pissing off the entire Tri-state Area.

Dr Doofenshmirtz would've been a better leader - he at least tried.