Failed drug test during pre-employment process

TheBusRunner

Hey guys, I hope everything is well for all of you out there. I recently went through the pre-employment process for Bus Operator and I failed the drug test. I was clean off weed for just under two months prior to the exam and it still came up positive (which confuses the hell outta me honestly). How long do I have to wait before I can apply again for this position? I got the email saying that the failed drug test essentially closes out my process, so I’m just looking forward now. 

9 hours ago, TheBusRunner said:

Hey guys, I hope everything is well for all of you out there. I recently went through the pre-employment process for Bus Operator and I failed the drug test. I was clean off weed for just under two months prior to the exam and it still came up positive (which confuses the hell outta me honestly). How long do I have to wait before I can apply again for this position? I got the email saying that the failed drug test essentially closes out my process, so I’m just looking forward now. 

The Next time the test comes out you can apply...