Transit Electrical Helper, Exam No. 1601

kazz

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anyone is still in this forum they are going to send the notice of results for exam 1601 in a few months so whoever did the drug test and didn't get called back for medical for the provisional we are going to have to do it again with our new list number which will be on the notice of results and we will be coming in as permanent since the official list have been made. 

On 8/4/2022 at 10:10 AM, TheRider said:

if anyone is still in this forum they are going to send the notice of results for exam 1601 in a few months so whoever did the drug test and didn't get called back for medical for the provisional we are going to have to do it again with our new list number which will be on the notice of results and we will be coming in as permanent since the official list have been made. 

I did the drug test but did not recieved a call. Anybody else ?

@Bgx 347-643-8242 you would have to speak to Michelle but from the last I spoke she said they would resume the hiring in October so give her a call and find out your list number so you can see how much longer you would have to wait. Just be mindful she gets plenty of calls so if she doesn't pick up you would have to try again. 

@LGA Link N Train We waited a year to take the test and its about to be 6 months now since we took the exam, some of us got hired as provisional while others have been waiting since the drug test. Me personally waited 3 months after drug test when Michelle told me last month that we have to wait until October for them to get a budget to hire more people even though all departments have confirmed to get their budget already. Did you come in as permanent or provisional and what range was your list number ? They currently still at 300s for us. So at least this could help us get a better idea when the hiring process could start back.