MaBSTOA B/O Exams - No Fee to Apply!! (Open Until Further Notice)

+Young+
Message added by +Young+,

As a friendly reminder, when you submit your online application, you must have either your Class B CDL (Commercial Driver License) or your Class B CLP (Commercial Learner Permit) with the Passenger "P" endorsement. They will run your abstract prior to you reporting for pre-employment, therefore, as long as you have the temporary paper permit from the Department of Motor Vehicles, you will be fine.

If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement. If you would like and/or need more information into obtaining your Commercial Driver's License (CDL), click here.

When you are ready to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles, click here to make a reservation for yourself.

Good luck!!

(Updated 3/19/2024)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/13/2024 at 6:43 PM, Basemac7 said:

Hey family, just an update.  I passed the CDL road test today.  It was my second and last try. We family, so if I can do it so can you.

Congrats. This probation crap is no joke, once again I’m going to emphasize to you, theres too many inconsiderate people out there that want to take food out of our tummies, and stupid people everywhere. Protect yourself at all times. Make sure you have your union shop steward on speed dial. Speak to them before you do anything that feels uncomfortable and may lead you into trouble. 
If you’re called to see the boss, Do not speak to them without union representation.
best of luck.   

On 5/13/2024 at 6:43 PM, Basemac7 said:

Hey family, just an update.  I passed the CDL road test today.  It was my second and last try. We family, so if I can do it so can you.

congratulations!!! that's awesome bro, good for you. how's it going at flatbush depot? you liking it so far? 

Information session for bus driver do you have to take a drug on that same day and if not and if everything checks out good for you how long before you have to come back for drug test

6 hours ago, Shamel said:

Information session for bus driver do you have to take a drug on that same day and if not and if everything checks out good for you how long before you have to come back for drug test

hi, no you don't take the drug test the same day as the information session. when you go to the information session they will give you a date to come back and take the drug test at the end of it. i went for my drug test about 6 weeks after i went to the information seminar.