Fed Up

Luis1985

:mad:i understand the (W)(Z) trains being cut out of the subway system but closing down LOWER MANHATTAN STATIONS via the (R) line????, NO WAY!!!!

"this is really bad. closing down (R) line stations at night??? Thats retarted. so what if the (4) runs 24/7, so what if the (1) will operate to South Ferry 24/7, it doesnt go to brooklyn, and nobody wants to keep transfering from one train to another. just cuz the MTA is on a low budget, that doesnt mean they have to close down Lower Manhattan Station. That REALLY doesnt make any sense wat so ever. no offense...i think its really really stupid.

if thats the case, put the (Q) on the local, and let the (N) make express stops in manhattan 24/7. why close down stations when the STATEN ISLAND FERRY is like a major connection to the (R)(W) ((N) Late nights) @ Whitehall ST????? this is rediculous, but yet they wanna raise the fare to $3. u gotta be kidding me. i dont approve this."

same thing with 6 Ave Service @ DeKalb Ave.

(;) only runs weekdays until 11PM. after 11PM, the (D) takes over. why not the weekends??? the (D) can run local between 36 St and DeKalb Ave instead of doing more transfers from the (Q)(R) at either Atlantic Av-Pacific St or 34 St-Herald Sq, make the (D) run local. WHATS THE PROBLEM????? :mad:

(;) only runs weekdays until 11PM. after 11PM, the (D) takes over. why not the weekends??? the (D) can run local between 36 St and DeKalb Ave instead of doing more transfers from the (Q)(R) at either Atlantic Av-Pacific St or 34 St-Herald Sq, make the (D) run local. WHATS THE PROBLEM????? :mad:

The (D) don't need to make local stops b/w DeKalb Avenue and 36th Street, it does that late nights.....leave the (D) alone. The (R) isn't that bad on the weekends and don't need another train behind it during the weekends. IIRC if the (:) ran express during the weekends when it ran via West End, if it did that so can the (D)!

:mad:i understand the (W)(Z) trains being cut out of the subway system but closing down LOWER MANHATTAN STATIONS via the (R) line????, NO WAY!!!!

"this is really bad. closing down (R) line stations at night??? Thats retarted. so what if the (4) runs 24/7, so what if the (1) will operate to South Ferry 24/7, it doesnt go to brooklyn, and nobody wants to keep transfering from one train to another. just cuz the MTA is on a low budget, that doesnt mean they have to close down Lower Manhattan Station. That REALLY doesnt make any sense wat so ever. no offense...i think its really really stupid.

if thats the case, put the (Q) on the local, and let the (N) make express stops in manhattan 24/7. why close down stations when the STATEN ISLAND FERRY is like a major connection to the (R)(W) ((N) Late nights) @ Whitehall ST????? this is rediculous, but yet they wanna raise the fare to $3. u gotta be kidding me. i dont approve this."

same thing with 6 Ave Service @ DeKalb Ave.

Ok, just to clear it up for you the (W) and (Z) lines have a very big possibility of staying in the system, nothing has been approved so far, and the (MTA) already has a bailout plan in place, which has to be approved by Albany of course. As for the stations in lower Manhattan it's also a proposal as far as the cutbacks go, if the (MTA) gets bailed out of their troubles, I highly doubt the stations will close late nights. So let's just chill for now and see what happens in the near future, nothing they say is for sure right now!

Archived