How can I get a real subway car?

KeystoneRegional

where does it say to by a subway car?

Two lines above the 1-800 number, it says Subway Cars.

Read the source link below.

MTA NYC Transit, the country's largest urban mass transit system, has a large inventory of surplus and used material and equipment for sale. Visit these pages to learn about monthly sales of items including: Surplus Bus and Subway Car Parts, Assemblies, and Components; Building and Construction Materials and Equipment; Railroad Ties; Computers, Photocopiers, Office and Shop Furniture, and Equipment; Material Handling and Storage Equipment; Electronic Testing and Diagnostic Equipment; Heavy Construction Equipment; Buses, Subway Cars; Service Vehicles; Memorabilia & Collectibles ; and much more! To find out more, click on a link below or call toll-free 1(800)543-VALU.

Source: http://www.mta.info/nyct/materiel/index.html

You gotta know how to scuba dive before you could do it, otherwise you'll end up reefing yourself in the deep blue with the SMEEs there, you'll be fishbait.

Heh exactly...just remember that you are not strong enough to tie a rope around your ankle and onto the subway car and swim up to pull it to the surface...in fact that car will have a "ball and chain" effect on YOU :cool:

Heh exactly...just remember that you are not strong enough to tie a rope around your ankle and onto the subway car and swim up to pull it to the surface...in fact that car will have a "ball and chain" effect on YOU :cool:

LOL!

Yes, knowing how to swim won't do any good when scuba diving... And yes, if my swim suit broke, I just have to hide myself in one of those R-32 and wit for heaven, :)...

Nuh uh... swimming is a basic when you are scuba diving. God knows what the heck can happen when you are down under water. When crap happens, you swim away.

Waiting for heaven? Sounds like you would rather die inside a reefed car than to wait for help. That is some way to get a real (and reefed) subway car.

Archived