2009 Starts Off With a Bang--G @ Church and Bloopers (No,not the religous one)

Sea Beach

I think "QUEENS EXPRESS" is better than "QUEENS BL EXP" because the whole line is not under Queens Boulevard.

so doesnt conclude much bro

The (4) isnt much Jerome Line till 170th Street

The (2) and <5> isnt White Plains Road Line till Bronx Pk East

the (1)(2)(3) isnt much the 7th Avenue Line just from 42nd to Christoher St

(:)(D)(F)(V) isnt 6th Ave till 47-50th(57th for the (F)) to W4th

Unless I'm going crazy,but the E is express all day during the week days...IDK about late night since I don't be on the E during that time.

Let me help out a lil bit. Southbound run express b/w Jamaica-Van Wyck to Kew Gardens-Union Turnpike and from Kew Gardens-Union Turnpike and Forest Hills 71st-Continental Avenues b/w 6:30-7:15pm. Anytime after 7:15pm and 11:45pm it runs local to Forest Hills 71st-Continental Avenues then resume express during the weekdays.

Northbound run express from Forest Hills 71st-Continental Avenues to Kew Gardens-Unon Turnpike and from Kew Gardens-Union Turnpike to Jamaica-Van Wyck b/w 6:45am-7:45pm weekedays. Anytime after 7:45pm-11:50pm it will local from Forest Hills 71st-Continental Avenues to Jamaica Center-Parsons/Archer during the weekdays. *Notice I didn't mention 75th Avenue and Briarwood-Van Wyck during the (E) runs express

Queens Express or Queens Bl Express is misleading, just like Sea Beach Express.

(F) runs local east of Continental.

(E) runs express east of Continental weekdays only.

Its not misleading.....it doesn't have to specify where along Queens Blvd it runs express or local since Queens Blvd is long!

The best way-

F Jamaica/179 St.

F Culver LCL

F 6 Av LCL

F Queens Bl EXP

F Hillside Av LCL

All of that is too much for an exterior sign

so doesnt conclude much bro

The (4) isnt much Jerome Line till 170th Street

The (2) and <5> isnt White Plains Road Line till Bronx Pk East

the (1)(2)(3) isnt much the 7th Avenue Line just from 42nd to Christoher St

(:)(D)(F)(V) isnt 6th Ave till 47-50th(57th for the (F)) to W4th

Let me add that the <5> is considered an Eastern Pkwy EXP, but when gonig to Flatbush Av, it's only actual express station bypassed on Eastern Parkway is Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (Bergen & GAP are on Flatbush Av). But it made logical sense to choose E. Pkwy as it made logical sense to pick Queens Blvd. Just an example.

Let me add that the <5> is considered an Eastern Pkwy EXP, but when gonig to Flatbush Av, it's only actual express station bypassed on Eastern Parkway is Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (Bergen & GAP are on Flatbush Av). But it made logical sense to choose E. Pkwy as it made logical sense to pick Queens Blvd. Just an example.

ya same for the (2)(3)(4) which runs Eastern Pkway from bergen to Nostrands I believe

Archived