US Postal Service discussion

Amtrak7

Feel free to discuss your experiences with the US Postal Service in this topic.

Mine-

I have gotten admail without those address labels and vice versa. Once, I got a 'destroyed mail' envelope. In it contained a piece of junk mail, wet and torn into pieces. That envelope is in the trash now, but I have another one containing the ad cover of a magazine.:rolleyes:

Several years ago I was waiting in line at the Forest Hills post office in Queens when a customer in line started arguing with one of the window clerks. The rude clerk said to him "Nobody waiting in line here knows how to read",the customer replied "Stick it up the *** B****!" Then the customer pulls out some badge/ID out and the clerk says.."Oh so you are a cop,you are a bum! You write parking tickets all day long". The customer said "You have an attitude,you don't know how to deal with the public".

Once as I was walking my dog I found a stack of mail and rubber bands scattered across on the sidewalk,picked it up,saw that the address was a block away from where I found it and delivered it. I could have gotten the mailman in trouble by reporting that I found mail on the sidewalk,but it was obvious that he had dropped it by accident.

Archived