They were at Flatbush, But Now They Have Scattered Around the City

Micstromme

With the Orion VIIs arriving at the Flatbush, the depot has to make some movements. Some such movements include the Laguardia Depot in Queens, Michael Quill Depot in Manhattan, The Ulmer Park Depot in Brooklyn, and the Maspeth Depot in Queens.

I know that the LGA Depot are going after the 84xxs there, MJQ are about finished swapping the 84xx/88xx and their 5000s meanwhile the UP Depot has gotten some of their elder 5000s back from Flatbush. And lastly, Grand Avenue inherits the elder TMCs and some of their 96xx from storage. Since I do not know the trend there, I'll just say that 9619 were seen on the B57 and B61 Downtown Brooklyn and 8283 and 8393 were seen on B47 route nearer Kings Plaza along with 8211 from the (MTA)Bus Company.

I am very happy about these switches, all of them. Please comment.

actually lga depot is going to get all the 93xx rts buses in the system. to make room the remaining rts buses will be going to far rock/jfk, or will be scrapped. lga received an 84xx, everyones complaining about it, lga had a bad experience with the 82xx & 83xx that came from ta/oa so they want to stick with the 93xx.

actually lga depot is going to get all the 93xx rts buses in the system. to make room the remaining rts buses will be going to far rock/jfk, or will be scrapped. lga received an 84xx, everyones complaining about it, lga had a bad experience with the 82xx & 83xx that came from ta/oa so they want to stick with the 93xx.

I thought the 84xx were going to FAR/JFK/BAS. Guess it changed. I don't blame them complaining about the 84xx. So what buses are we getting the 8000s/7000s/9700s.

Just the ex-suburban 93xx.

There are 3 8400s at LGA. 8429, 8460, & 8468. They are not leaving LGA. As a matter of fact 8468 already has a farebox in it. LGA I have ridden many of them they are fine just old. The only buses that they want out are the 80-8300s and the 7100 as well as the 9700s. Baisley park has 2 8400s and they are doing just fine there.:confused:

Archived