Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

Resize Your Image automatically in Photobucket and ImageShack

To the Friends of Mark1447!;)

Heres a Small Guide to Auto Resize your Images of photobucket/ImageShack.us

Overview:

-People with Slow Internet Connection [56k Dial Up/High Speed Dial Up*, ISDN, or Slow broadband] may experience delays on load up of certain images.. Including users with older PCs with low resource[ Low RAM, CPU, etc]

The Higher the resolution [Or Megapixel], the bigger the image and its size, the smaller the image and its type [such as JPEG/GIF], the faster the load of the image and smaller the image and it size.

Photobucket/ImageShack Includes a feature that automatically resize your images. [Note if your image is small, don't intend to try this as your image will be shown blurred or incorrect]

Photobucket

(1) Login to Photobucket http://www.photobucket.com

(2) Before uploading your image, select the size you wish to reduce your image to. Select "Reduce to" drop down box [800x600 is better]

ouek0uxn47x69wdvwka7.jpg

(3) after an UPLOAD of your image, it will be reduced, heres a sample of mine:

28mxzxromqy61hu6b21a.jpg

And there you go =D

ImageShack

http://www.imageshack.us

stnm6w40vsfh7dlnhh12.png

Just select that "Check Box" :"Resize Image?" and select the size! Then Upload !~~

Note to others: Please rely on your local image uploader providers Help area for similar information!

*High Speed Dial up - refer to as, a software accelerator[Giving from Your ISP~ Such as NetZero/Juno/AOL/MSN or software] for Standard(V.90)/(v.92) 56K Modem, which compress certain packets to/from your computer for a broadband-like connection with limitation

Edited by mark1447

Now that I found out how to do this I won't have to waste so much time and space manually resizing my photos and keeping the resized versions in a different folder on my computer. Thanks for the tip!

This is great thanks for posting this up Matt. :tup:

Thank you~

@R160B8713 ~ Your Welcome mate =]!